Intuited Typewritten Poem
This is where you order a poem for someone else :)
If you want to buy a poem for yourself, please click here!
Before ordering, please read the full details on how to order your poem / how your poem is created.
In order to write a magically personal poem, I need some information. There are two ways to share this info / to prompt me. The options are listed below.
Important Info - PLEASE READ!
TL/DR: every poem is a one-of-a-kind ready to frame artwork; poems arrive in gift ready packaging with fun extras; turn around is 3-5 days; i am a mystic and i intuit these poems; your info is safe and secure; your prompt can be anything you want it to be; if you want your poem to be like a loving reading, prompt me like you would any other reader.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
• Your very own, one-of-a-kind piece of art featuring your personal poem written by me, specifically for you typed onto the illustrated poetry art art card of your choosing.
• Your finished personal poem art print measures 5x7 and is typed on a lovely, archival cotton card stock. It is ready to
frame and treasure forever.
• Poem is typed with my vintage Smith Corona typewriter, with so much love.
• poem comes GIFT READY, packaged in a resealable poly bag sprinkled with my very special magickal confetti mixture (seriously, this stuff is blessed!).
• all poems come with a bunch of fun inclusions that change periodically like: mini zines, coloring sheets, other poems, bookmarks, affirmational stuff, etc.
• poems are mailed first class in a secure, rigid mailer that is decorated and full of fun!
• Each package is a true joy to open, from the outside mailer to the precious personal poem art print contained inside.
• In general, there is a 5 day turn around time for all personal poems.
• If you need your order sooner, please be sure to let me know when ordering!
MORE ABOUT THE PROCESS:
• As an intuitive mystic, I intuit every poem I write, using the prompt/information you provide me with to tap into the energies that connect and bind us. Read more about my process here!
• All aspects of production, from design to printing to the poem you read, is done in my Connecticut studio by me. I trim each card and round each corner by hand! A whole lot of thought, love, and care goes into each and every order.
• I take my role as a cosmically aligned poet seriously, and it shows in the knowing glances I receive when people read their personal poems for the very first time. Read more about that here.
PROMPT? WHAT'S THAT?
The poem I write for you will be directly inspired by whatever prompt or information you provide me with in the order form below. Your prompt can be anything at all, any length at all. You can write it in a narrative way or list it out. You can just give me a list of words. It's up to you.
While most of the poems I write are personal in nature, your poem doesn't have to be about you. You can ask me to write a poem about something you're passionate about, or something you're currently working on, or something you've been pondering, or anything in between.
If, however, you do want your poem to be about you -- and if you'd like your poem to feel something more like a loving reading (tarot, chart, etc), please try to share a prompt that is similar to what you would share with a reader (tarot, astrology, etc).
Please be succinct, and don't worry about grammar or writing style. Bullet points are fine and whatever you feel called to share is right.
• If you would prefer to receive a poem without providing a prompt, please click here!
• Your prompt can be anything. Think of it as the framework for your poem -- it can be personal or impersonal, focused or random.
• I have been asked to write all kinds of poems. Prompts have included stories about how couples / friends met, anecdotes about relationships, song references, philosophical questions, the cosmos / universe, metaphysical concepts, lost loved ones, broken hearts, colors, memories, pets, combinations of things (ie: write a poem about a squirrel, a waterfall, and a chipmunk), requests for focus on form (concrete poetry), and much more. I even once wrote a poem about ranch dressing.
• If you are requesting this poem for yourself, you could prompt me by telling me something about yourself or your current issues/hopes/wants/fears etc, you could prompt me by giving me a random series of words or a song title, or you could prompt me with some cryptic line that means everything to you.
Your info is kept 100% secure and confident and is never shared in any way. None of the sort of information I ask for can be used to harm you, but nonetheless, I am dedicated to keeping whatever you share with me fully private. Personal sovereignty is very important to me.
PS/© info: the purchase of your personal poem does not entitle you, or the recipient, to any rights to reproduce or publish said personal poem. I retain full copyright and rights to the poem and illustration(s). you are of course encouraged to share you poem on social media and with friends, but I ask that you credit me when doing so with #poemsbyellen. Thank you for honoring this!