Creative Strength & Guidance
These incredible lost-wax cast brass charms were sourced at the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show. One of our favorite parts of the show is the African Bazaar - it's an amazing experience in which you're transported out of Tucson and into some place that looks and feels a lot more like a real African market than just some old abandoned parking lot downtown.
The sights, sounds, and smells are a wonder - huge piles of African beads abound, colors and materials as vibrant and meaningful as they come; the sound of drums and other traditional African instruments fill the air; when you get hungry, and you will, you eat the most amazing goat stew and plantains or fish and rice that's been cooking for hours or days and is filled with so much flavor and love that when you finish your plate you feel like you could take on anything. Which is the boost you need, because my oh my is there a lot to look through...
- Each charm is unique! That's because of the way they are made. When the molten hot brass is poured, it melts away the wax carving that creates the mold that hot metal fills. So, for every charm that is cast, a new wax carving must be made.
- This is a unique design that only uses the charm, one piece of leather, and a key ring.
- Every keychain is made to order, by me, just for you.
- You may choose either a brass or silver key ring.
- Very sturdy! Exceedingly useful.