The Twenty-First Day
One night, a girl sees a gleaming out her window. In the coming days, she and her partner slowly approach a penultimate moment. A meditation on the nature of dreams and dreaming, the darkness and the light, how love lasts, the Jays, and what it means to be awake and perhaps, alive.
This is my first self-published work of fiction. After reading it, my Grandfather told me I was crazy, that it was a circle, and that he got it. That's the moment I knew it was something really worth reading.
- 5"x7" hand stapled zine
- 29 pages
- Includes TWO full spread poems (never before published)!
- Illustrated with symbolic black and white spot illustrations throughout
- Story, illustrations, book design & production by yours truly - Ellen!
- Zine comes safely and nicely packaged in a resealable poly bag.
- All orders include a special gift & handwritten thank you note!
- Gift wrapping is available! Please let me know when you order if your item is a gift.