Personal Poetry Session (virtual)
This is a one to one session that offers a personal and private experience. Please read full description below for HOW IT WORKS, etc! There are two session lengths available, depending on what you are looking for.
Take a nice dip -- 30 minutes talk time ~ 35-60 minute session
Dive in baby! -- 60 minutes talk time ~ 65-90 minute session
• Your choice of poetry art card included. Cards measure 5x7. This is the illustrated card I will type your poem on to. Select one to purchase but please know you can change your choice when we meet!
• Black and white poetry cards can be HAND WATERCOLORED! Be sure to select this option when checking out if interested. See photos for samples!
• Postage is included for poem(s) written during session. All poems come individually packaged in a resealable poly-bag sprinkled with my magickal confetti mix. All poems are mailed in special packaging and come with a surprise gift and hand written thank you note <3
After your purchase, I will contact you to book your session. (In general, I can book your session within one week of your purchase - sometimes the next day!)
Please read full description below before ordering.
please note: SESSION LENGTHS DO NOT INCLUDE POEM WRITING AND RECITATION TIME. With a 10 minute session you get 10 minutes of talk time, etc. In general, poems take 5-15 minutes to write.
10 minute sessions are very quick and are ideal if you have a simple prompt and not a lot of time (or if you're just curious as to what this is all about!).
30 minute sessions allow for a bit more conversation and depth, and can be good for less formulated prompts or those who are interested in a more personal heart to heart type experience.
60 minutes sessions are ideal for the person looking to really dive into whatever it is moving them to work with the Love Scribe. Both the 30 and 60 minute sessions tend to sit somewhere between a coaching or therapy session, a divination session, and a personalized arts experience -- however, your session can go in whatever direction you want it to. With 60 minutes we have a lot of room to explore and really get to the meat of whatever it is that has drawn you to the experience.
If you want to just talk without me responding, that's cool. If you want me to do the question asking, that's cool too. Together we will find a space and groove that allows for our connection to flourish into the sort of conversation or prompt that will inspire an incredibly powerful personal poem.
THE PROCESS : how does it work?
• After an initial greeting, you will lead the way.
• If you want to prompt me, you will give me your prompt. If you want to have a conversation that will inspire your poem, we'll go ahead and get to it!
• After we talk, I will write your poem.
• You get to watch while I type your poem for you!
• After I finish your poem, I will recite it to you.
• After your session ends, I will send your poem to you in the mail.
• You are welcome to record our sessions for personal use <3
• In general, poems usually take 5-15 minutes to write (often depending on the depth of the conversation).
• Session times (10, 30, 60) represent talk time and not total session time (which includes poem writing and recitation).
• * I welcome 1 or 2 people during these sessions only.
• Sessions are conducted via facetime or google hangout.
Want to give a session (or ten) as a gift?
no problem! feel free to purchase multiple sessions for multiple people in one transaction. after I contact you to make your bookings, I will use the info you provide me to reach out to the recipients of your gift.
A QUICK NOTE FOR THE TIMID & CURIOUS
Hey, you <3. If you feel drawn to this experience but aren't sure why, trust that when we come together you will find what it is that you are looking to share and receive. Together we will create a safe and heart-led space that will allow you to access whatever it is that's drawn you in the first place.