B&W Illustrated Card
With this option, you will receive one personal typewritten onto the black & white illustrated poetry art card of your choosing! Before ordering, please be sure to scroll down & read the full details on how to order your poem / how your poem is created.
In order to write a magically personal for you/yours, I need some information. There are three ways to share this info / to prompt me. The options are listed below. YOU MUST SELECT ONE!
Don't want to share? That's okay too. I am more than happy to write you a poem without any prompt. However, in this case, I do not expect the poem to be as immediately personal as it would be had you prompted me. I am a mystic and a love scribe but I am not a psychic :).
Click here for all PERSONAL POEM and POETRY ART CARD options
Important info. PLEASE READ!
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
• Your very own, one-of-a-kind piece of art featuring your personal poem written by me, specifically for you / the intended, typed onto the black and white illustrated art card of your choosing.
• Your finished personal poem art print measures 5x7 and is typed on a lovely, archival cotton card stock. It is ready to frame and treasure forever.
• Poem is typed with my vintage Smith Corona typewriter, with so much love.
• poem comes GIFT READY, packaged in a resealable poly bag sprinkled with my very special magickal confetti mixture (seriously, this stuff is blessed!).
• mailed in a secure, rigid mailer that features a fun MAGIC CONTAINED INSIDE design!
• Each package is a true joy to open, from the outside mailer to the precious personal poem art print contained inside. Ready to gift!
• In general, there is a 2 week turn around time for all personal poems.
• If you need your order sooner, please be sure to let me know when ordering!
MORE ABOUT THE PROCESS:
• As an intuitive mystic, I intuit every poem I write, using the prompt/information you provide me with to tap into the energies that connect and bind us. Read more about my process here!
• All aspects of production, from design to printing to the poem you read, is done in my Connecticut studio by me. I trim each card and round each corner by hand! A whole lot of thought, love, and care goes into each and every order.
• I take my role as a cosmically aligned poet seriously, and it shows in the knowing glances I receive when people read their personal poems for the very first time. Read more about that here.
Your info is kept 100% secure and confident and is never shared in any way. Nothing I ask for can be used to harm you, but nonetheless, I am dedicated to keeping whatever you share with me fully private.
PROMPT? WHAT'S THAT?
• You are not required to fill out the questions or to prompt me in any way, but in doing so you help to foster my connection to you/recipient of the poem -- which in turn creates a better personal poem.
• Your prompt can be anything. Think of it as the framework for your poem -- it can be personal or impersonal, focused or random.
• I have been asked to write all kinds of poems. Prompts have included stories about how couples / friends met, anecdotes about relationships, song references, philosophical questions, the cosmos / universe, metaphysical concepts, lost loved ones, broken hearts, colors, memories, pets, combinations of things (ie: write a poem about a squirrel, a waterfall, and a chipmunk), requests for focus on form (concrete poetry), and much more. I even once wrote a poem about ranch dressing.
• If you are requesting this poem for someone else, you might want to tell me a little bit about them, or give me some words that make you think of them, or maybe tell me a memory.
• If you are requesting this poem for yourself, you could prompt me by telling me something about yourself or your current issues/hopes/wants/fears etc, you could prompt me by giving me a random series of words or a song title, or you could prompt me with some cryptic line that means everything to you.