Personal Poem • Full Color Card
With this option, you will receive one personal poem typewritten onto the full color illustrated poetry art card of your choosing!
Before ordering, please be sure to scroll down & read the full details on how to order your poem / how your poem is created.
In order to write a magically personal poem for you/yours, I need some information. There are three ways to share this info / to prompt me. The options are listed below. YOU MUST SELECT ONE!
Important Info - PLEASE READ!
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
• Your very own, one-of-a-kind piece of art featuring your personal poem written by me, specifically for you / the intended, typed onto the full color illustrated art card of your choosing.
• Your finished personal poem art print measures 5x7 and is typed on a lovely, archival cotton card stock. It is ready to
frame and treasure forever.
• Poem is typed with my vintage Smith Corona typewriter, with so much love.
• poem comes GIFT READY, packaged in a resealable poly bag sprinkled with my very special magickal confetti mixture (seriously, this stuff is blessed!).
• mailed in a secure, rigid mailer that features a fun MAGIC CONTAINED INSIDE design!
• Each package is a true joy to open, from the outside mailer to the precious personal poem art print contained inside. Ready to gift!
• In general, there is a 5 day turn around time for all personal poems.
• If you need your order sooner, please be sure to let me know when ordering!
MORE ABOUT THE PROCESS:
• As an intuitive mystic, I intuit every poem I write, using the prompt/information you provide me with to tap into the energies that connect and bind us. Read more about my process here!
• All aspects of production, from design to printing to the poem you read, is done in my Connecticut studio by me. I trim each card and round each corner by hand! A whole lot of thought, love, and care goes into each and every order.
• I take my role as a cosmically aligned poet seriously, and it shows in the knowing glances I receive when people read their personal poems for the very first time. Read more about that here.
Your info is kept 100% secure and confident and is never shared in any way. Nothing I ask for can be used to harm you, but nonetheless, I am dedicated to keeping whatever you share with me fully private.
PROMPT? WHAT'S THAT?
• If you would prefer to receive a poem without providing a prompt, please click here!
• Your prompt can be anything. Think of it as the framework for your poem -- it can be personal or impersonal, focused or random.
• I have been asked to write all kinds of poems. Prompts have included stories about how couples / friends met, anecdotes about relationships, song references, philosophical questions, the cosmos / universe, metaphysical concepts, lost loved ones, broken hearts, colors, memories, pets, combinations of things (ie: write a poem about a squirrel, a waterfall, and a chipmunk), requests for focus on form (concrete poetry), and much more. I even once wrote a poem about ranch dressing.
• If you are requesting this poem for someone else, you might want to tell me a little bit about them, or give me some words that make you think of them, or maybe tell me a memory.
• If you are requesting this poem for yourself, you could prompt me by telling me something about yourself or your current issues/hopes/wants/fears etc, you could prompt me by giving me a random series of words or a song title, or you could prompt me with some cryptic line that means everything to you.