LOVE POEM / Full Color Card
With this option, you will receive one personal LOVE POEM typewritten onto the illustrated, full color LOVE THEMED poetry art card of your choosing! Before ordering, please be sure to scroll down & read the full details on how to order your poem / how your poem is created.
In order to write a magically personal LOVE POEM for you/yours, I need some information. There are three ways to share this info / to prompt me. The options are listed below. YOU MUST SELECT ONE!
If you do not wish to share any personal information, that is okay, but please understand that you will receive a LOVE POEM that may not be as immediately personal as one with more info provided would be. I am a mystic and a love scribe but I am not a psychic :).
Click here for all PERSONAL POEM and POETRY ART CARD options
Important Info - PLEASE READ!
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
• Your very own, one-of-a-kind piece of art featuring your personal LOVE poem written by me, specifically for your love (whoever they may be -- even if that is yourself!!), typed onto the full color illustrated art card of your choosing.
• This is specifically for a LOVE POEM. If you are interested in any other kind of poem, please see my other listings
• Your finished personal poem art print measures 5x7 and is typed on a lovely, archival cotton card stock. It is ready to frame and treasure forever.
• Poem is typed with my vintage Smith Corona typewriter, with so much love.
• poem comes GIFT READY, packaged in a resealable poly bag sprinkled with my very special magickal confetti mixture (seriously, this stuff is blessed!).
• mailed in a secure, rigid mailer that features a fun MAGIC CONTAINED INSIDE design!
• Each package is a true joy to open, from the outside mailer to the precious personal poem art print contained inside. Ready to gift!
• In general, there is a 2 week turn around time for all personal poems.
• If you need your order sooner, please be sure to let me know when ordering!
MORE ABOUT THE PROCESS:
• As an intuitive mystic, I intuit every poem I write, using the prompt/information you provide me with to tap into the energies that connect and bind us. Read more about my process here!
• All aspects of production, from design to printing to the poem you read, is done in my Connecticut studio by me. I trim each card and round each corner by hand! A whole lot of thought, love, and care goes into each and every order.
• I take my role as a cosmically aligned poet seriously, and it shows in the knowing glances I receive when people read their personal poems for the very first time. Read more about that here.
Your info is kept 100% secure and confident and is never shared in any way. Nothing I ask for can be used to harm you, but nonetheless, I am dedicated to keeping whatever you share with me fully private.
MY PROMPT? WHAT'S THAT?
Please be sure to fill out as much of the information requested as you are comfortable with. The more info I have, the more meaningful the poem will be.
Remember - this is for a LOVE POEM! Keeping that in mind - you may prompt me however you wish, but in order for me to write/intuit a truly meaningful and personal love poem, I ask that you share with me something about the person the poem is for.
Some ideas of what to share: Who are they to you? How did you meet? What do you share? What are you favorite memories with them? What do you wish for the future? What do you hope for together? Is this poem for the two of you, or just for them? These are some things to think about and share with me to get the most personal poem possible.
IS THIS POEM FOR YOU? Because you are boss enough to want to honor the love affair you have with yourself? If so, tell me something about you! What are you proud of, what do you fear? Where do you want to go, where have you been? What are your hopes and dreams, your favorite things? Who do you want to be, who do you know you are? Be brief, but be real - the poem will be a powerful reward for your vulnerability.
IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE ME WITH A PROMPT, I will write you a love poem intuited with your/the recipient's name held in my consciousness. These poems may not be as immediately personal but they are still filled with far-reaching sentiments and metaphor that allow any reader to find a space within they can relate to the poem they receive
Feel like writing this out is all too hard? Heard. There's two other options - send me a video (under 2 minutes please) or request a phone consultation (about 5 minutes). Both of these options are available to you if they seem more suited to your way of sharing :). Please select accordingly above!