unprompted RANDOM POEM
With this option, you will receive one intuited poem, typewritten onto the poetry art card of your choosing. This poem will be written for you without a prompt, and without a predetermined theme.
Unprompted poems are sort of like a poetry roulette that makes you a winner regardless of where the ball (or words!) end up. With this option, you choose to let the energies that connect us and the muses at play to take control of the situation and deliver you what they want you to receive.
While I love writing poems with a specific person or prompt in mind, it is always fascinating to see what comes out when there is nothing obvious to draw from.
As with all personal poems, your poem is written just for you and you receive the only hard copy (or copies) of that poem.
Please scroll down and read all info below before ordering.
Click here for all PERSONAL POEM and POETRY ART CARD options.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
• Your very own, one-of-a-kind piece of art featuring your personal poem written by me, specifically for you / the intended, typed onto the full color illustrated art card of your choosing.
• Your finished personal poem art print measures 5x7 and is typed on a lovely, archival cotton card stock. It is ready to
frame and treasure forever.
• Poem is typed with my vintage Smith Corona typewriter, with so much love.
• In general, there is a 5 day turn around time for all personal poems.
• If you need your order sooner, please be sure to let me know when ordering!
• poem comes GIFT READY, packaged in a resealable poly bag sprinkled with my very special magickal confetti mixture (seriously, this stuff is blessed!).
• mailed in a secure, rigid mailer that features a fun MAGIC CONTAINED INSIDE design!
• Each package is a true joy to open, from the outside mailer to the precious personal poem art print contained inside. Ready to gift!
MORE ABOUT THE PROCESS:
• As an intuitive mystic, I intuit every poem I write, using the prompt/information you provide me with to tap into the energies that connect and bind us. Read more about my process here!
• All aspects of production, from design to printing to the poem you read, is done in my Connecticut studio by me. I trim each card and round each corner by hand! A whole lot of thought, love, and care goes into each and every order.
• I take my role as a cosmically aligned poet seriously, and it shows in the knowing glances I receive when people read their personal poems for the very first time. Read more about that here.
Your info is kept 100% secure and confident and is never shared in any way. Nothing I ask for can be used to harm you, but nonetheless, I am dedicated to keeping whatever you share with me fully private.